The availability of its own modern laboratory, as well as a large number of portable measuring devices, allow the engineers of CHENKO-BUD to obtain all the necessary data promptly and reliably with a high degree of reliability:
- Chemical composition of boiler water and water treatment systems;
- Chemical and fractional composition of flue gases;
- Chemical, calorimetric and physical characteristics of solid fuel (biomass).
The reliability of the initial data for the company CHENKO-BUD are predominant, both at the stage of developing the design of the main equipment, and when selecting auxiliary equipment.
Highly competent laboratory specialists provide a wide range of analyzes:
- The hydrogen index (pH);
- Anions (carbonates, hydrogen carbonates, chlorides, sulfates, nitrates, nitrites);
- Cations (calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, ammonium, iron);
- Dry residue;
- Total hardness;
- Total alkalinity.
Analysis of flue gases and gas-air mixtures
- The solid fraction (dustiness).
Analysis of solid fuel
- Determination of the mass fraction of total moisture, ash content, volatiles yield, mass fraction of total sulfur, net calorific value;
- Determination of density;
- Determination of bulk density;
- Determination of length and diameter;
- Determination of the particle size distribution;
- Determination of the mass fractions of carbon and hydrogen;
- Determination of the mass fraction of nitrogen;
- Determination of the mass fraction of chlorine;
- Determination of melting temperature of ash;
- Determination of the chemical composition of ash.
The obtained solid fuel analyzes are used to simulate the combustion process and study the effect of fuel properties on accident-free operation of equipment.
To date, the archives of the laboratory have the results of complex analyzes of the following materials:
- coals brown, long-flame gas, anthracites, etc .;
- Straw straw, straw granules;
- chicken litter with a litter of sunflower husk;
- chicken litter with straw litter;
- non-bedding chicken litter;
- Ungranulated sludge;
- Waste of corn (stalks, leaves, cobs);
- wood chips of different types of wood, granules of wood chips;
- husk (husk) of sunflower, sunflower granules;
- lignin, lignin granules;
- peat, briquettes of tora;
- The ospiral wasps;
- dry residue of biogas plant.