Launch of the «Energy Complex for the Production of Electricity on Biofuel» in Nikopol
The company CHENKO-BUD has developed a project in the field of alternative heat power engineering – «Energy complex for generating electricity by biofuel», location – Nikopol, Dnepropetrovsk region, Ukraine. The customer of the project is the agro-industrial group of companies «Dneprovskaya».
The launch of the energy complex on biomass allowed solving one of the urgent problems of the agro-industrial complex – the problem of utilization of poultry production wastes. The idea of safe utilization of chicken manure with litter, which is classified as the 4th class of danger, was the basis of the project developed by CHENKO-BUD. In turn, the energy that is generated in the process of burning chicken manure, is used to heat the objects of agricultural production. The project successfully passed the GASK inspection and received a positive assessment from the Ministry of Ecology and Natural Resources of Ukraine.
Anton Tkachenko, the head of the company CHENKO-BUD: «When we started working on the project, we set ourselves the task of building an alternative energy facility that would rationally solve the problem of recycling the waste of the poultry complex and be safe for the environment. To date, we have an innovative energy complex that fully meets technological and environmental standards, and which solves the issue of substitution of natural gas for the APGK “Dneprovskaya”».
- Construction of the first stage of the “Energy Complex for the Production of Electricity on Biofuel” (Dnepropetrovsk Region, Nikopol) was completed in early 2018.
- On May 31, 2018, commissioning and complex testing of the boiler at the rated load were completed.
- To date, the facility has been officially put into operation.
- According to the design capacity, processing 1 ton of chicken manure with litter allows to get up to 2 Gcal of heat in the form of hot water or up to 3 tons of steam for the technological needs of the enterprise.
- Utilization of 1 ton of chicken manure with litter on the “Energy Complex” in its volume replaces up to 270 m3 of natural gas or up to 240 kg of liquid fuel.